Bar Shelving FAQ
COMMON BAR SHELVING QUESTIONS
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free on the majority of our smaller displays but, larger items must ship freight. We recommend contacting us to get the best rate possible. Especially when ordering multiple quantities.
Do you offer multiple quantity discounts?
- We do! However, they are not available online. Be sure to contact us for quantity pricing!
What is the lead time?
- Lead times will vary depending on the options you choose. Common sized displays (24", 36", 48") are often in stock and ship within 1-3 business days.
- Displays with custom finishes, logos and odd lengths are built to order and can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on current workload.
- It's best to contact us for an accurate lead time on custom items.
How many bottles will a display hold?
- It varies between display size but your average bottle will be roughly 3" to 3.5" in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5"
- For example: A 3 Tier 48" display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5" = 41 Bottles
Can I choose the color of the led lighting?
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can get more info on the NeXus Lighting Page
How much energy do your L.E.D.s use?
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it's wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White - 4w per linear foot
- Green - .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue - .1.3w per linear foot
- Red - .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48" shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
Can these displays be used in an outdoor bar?
- Yes and no. While our displays are sealed fairly well and use water resistant LED lighting, we don't recommend putting these displays where they would be directly exposed to the elements: Rain, sun, snow, salt water etc.
- Covered outdoor bars are usually fine and each display includes rubber feet to keep water/spills from pooling underneath it.
- Displays for oceanfront bars that will be exposed to extreme humidity and saltwater can be specially made to hold up to the elements. Contact us for details.
What is Formaldehyde?
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don't use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don't you?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? If you still have questions about our Bar Shelving, please don't hesitate to contact us!