Cubix Series LED Furniture
SIMPLE MEETS AWESOME The cubix led furniture series is the perfect blend of form, function, durability and cost. It's simple yet unique design will easily transform your night club, lounge or bar with it's ambient lighting effects without breaking the bank.
Personalize your tables by adding your brand or company logo to one, or all sides of the table. Choose from standard one color or full color graphics. Add a logo to the top of your LED tables for no extra cost!
Add a clear acrylic table top to protect your investment. This is usually a good idea when adding branding to the table top but is also a good idea for places like Hookah Lounges. See more info below.
While we offer standard sizes for cubix tables, we can make them in just about any size to fit your specific needs. Cubix series tables are also available in all of the finishes we offer on the Colors Options Page.
COMMON CUBIX SERIES QUESTIONS
Can cubix tables be run on a battery?
- Yes. Batteries can sit underneath the Cubix tables out of view. To charge the battery, you have to lift up the table to retrieve the battery. This allows you to charge all your batteries in one central location.
- Battery life will vary greatly depending on the size of the table and the color of LED lighting you're using. Anywhere from 8-30 hours. In commercial settings, we recommend purchasing two batteries per table. One to charge while the other is being used.
What are the protective tops?
- The protective tops are an additional piece of thin clear acrylic that goes over the white table top. They are affixed with four fasteners in the corners of the table top. They can be easily replaced and are much less expensive than replacing the actual table top if it is damaged.
Do I need a protective top?
- Unless you get a logo on the table top you don't really need it. In certain cases like Hookah lounges, it's not a bad idea because the coals can damage the acrylic tops.
- Not all logos require a protective top either. Simple text, for example, most likely won't show scratches like a large area logo would. It also depends on where and how the tables are being used. A table used for trade shows won't be nearly as abused as one in a bar or nightlcub.
- If you're unsure whether to get a top or not, just ask us!
What's the difference between the two logos types?
- We offer two different types of logos on the cubix led tables. One color and full color which are manufactured in two different ways.
- One color logos or "CNC Cut" logos are cut out of the face of the table to reveal the acrylic underneath. These logos will always be the same color as the LED lighting. These logos can be put on tables with any finish. Black, wood, metals...etc.
- Limitations: Reproducing highly detailed logos (think cursive text) or graphics with a lot of color can be difficult or impossible to reproduce with this process.
- Full color logos are exactly that. We take your logo and print it directly on the table and is backlit. This is the best option for complex and/or rasterized images.
- Limitations: Full color logos can only be done on tables with black finishes. Full color graphics may also look weird when backlit with different LED lighting colors. So, if you're picky about colors, you will want to keep the lighting on white.
Where do you put the power cord?
- In a perfect world, you'd have a floor outlet beneath every table. Usually, that isn't the case so the power cord has to be run to the nearest outlet. The power cord is 6' long with an inline adapter in the middle. (So more like 3') If you need it to be longer, we sell 3' power extension cables to get you where you need to go.
- Alternatively, you can run an extension cord to the table and put everything underneath.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you still have questions about the Cubix LED Furniture, please don't hesitate to contact us!