Modular Design – Endless Configurations
Durable Powder Coated Frame
NSF Rated Cutting Board Counter Top & Shelving
LED Lighting – Front Panel & Bar Top Independently Controlled
Limitless Options & Customizations
Dimensions: 72″ x 24″ x 46″ H
Weight: 160 lbs (without additional shelving)
Options & Customizations
- Choose from a variety of different powder coating colors.
- Powder coating is extremely durable, outdoor rated and resilient to scratches and abrasion.
- You can add a variety of different shelving styles to your modular bar to suit your needs perfectly. You can also customize the height of the shelving in order to fit specific items.
- Full Shelves – These shelves span the entire length of the bar.
- Half Shelves – These shelves span half the length of the bar. These are ideal if you’re planning on putting large items under the bar like appliances or other large food service items. Half shelves require a center support in the middle of the bar. You can choose which side you want this shelving on. Left or Right (when standing behind the bar)
- Corner Shelves – These are small shelves that utilize the space in the angled section of the bar. These are ideal for storing small items and batteries without taking up space in the middle section.
- You can choose between white or black shelving.
- We offer two different standard ice bins.
- Large ice bins can only fit in the full angled bar section and only fit in one orientation due to its size. These are the same ice bins we use on our folding portable back bar.
- Large ice bins dimensions: 26″ x 18″ x 9″ Deep | Capacity: 13 gallons | Beer Bottle Capacity: Roughly 40 w/ Ice
- Small ice bins can fit in the full and half bar sections but not the triangular section. These ice bins can be arranged in a variety of ways to best suit your application. These are the same ice bins we use on our folding portable bars.
- Small ice bin dimensions: 12″ x 18″ x 9″ Deep | Capacity: 5 gallons | Beer bottle capacity: Roughly 20 w/ Ice
- Speed rails are stainless steel and are easily removable for storage/transport.
- 44″ speed rails require mounting brackets be welded in during fabrication.
- 22″ speed rails require a center support.
Bar Top Styles
- We offer two slight variations of bar top styles. Angled/Straight Tops and Angled Only. How you plan on arranging your bar will determine which top style to choose.
- Angled only tops come to a point at the front edge of the bar. This point extends beyond the edge of the bar frame and creates a gap between the bars when used in a straight configuration. Choose this option if you plan on using your bar in angled configurations.
- Angled/Straight tops can be used in both configurations because the bar top is flush with the edge of the frame. This creates a small squared off gap at the front of the bar top when used at an angle but allows the bars to also be pushed against one another in straight configurations.