FOLDING PORTABLE BARS
Interchangeable Bar Tops
Because sometimes you want to combine two or more bars to create a long linear bar and sometimes you may want to create large circular bars. That’s the reason we designed these bars to use interchangeable tops. Each portable bar has three different style of bar tops to choose from to fit almost all applications! We can even create custom shaped bar tops to cater to your specific design or brand.
Customizable Prep Area Arrangements
Another feature that makes our portable folding bars so versatile is the ability to mix and match the prep area panels. You have the option of adding an ice bin to one or all of the panels, or none of the panels. These panels are also universal throughout the entire series so you can take panels from a 48″ bar and use them on a 77″ bar if needed. These panels also double as cutting boards and are anti-stick and chemically resistant.
BRANDING & GRAPHICS
COMMON PORTABLE BAR QUESTIONS
How much is shipping on your portable bars?
- All portable bars ship via freight. This means pricing can vary greatly depending on your location and it’s difficult to calculate accurate shipping costs via our online store.
- When ordering multiple bars, we will always combine them in the most effective way to reduce shipping costs. This is why we recommend contacting us to get an accurate shipping estimate for your order.
Do you offer multiple quantity discounts?
- We do! Just add two or more portable bars to your cart and discounts will be automatically calculated.
What is the lead time for bars?
- All of our mobile bars are manufactured to order here in our facility in Denver, CO and lead times will vary depending on the options and quantity you choose.
- For smaller orders with no graphics or custom options, lead times are usually just a few days. Logos and custom options typically range from 1-2 weeks depending on our current workload.
Can these mobile bars be used outside?
- Yes and no. They can be used outside on a temporary basis and will not be irreparably damaged by a storm crashing your wedding or event. However, they should not be left outside long term.
- While the majority of our portable bars are made with components that are resistant to water (aluminum, stainless steel, water-resistant lighting) there are a few components that may rust due to long term exposure to rain and salt water.
- Our protective covers are water resistant so if you plan on using your portable bar outside, we recommend ordering a cover to keep it protected when it’s not being used.
Are your portable bars NSF rated?
- The bars themselves are not. However, the prep counter is made of HDPE cutting board material which is NSF rated.
- Yes. It can be removed to be cleaned or if not needed.
Is the stainless steel speed rail removable?
- Yes. It can be removed to be cleaned or if not needed.
What happens if I break an acrylic panel?
- All of the acrylic panels are removable and can be replaced if needed. The side panels are universal throughout the entire portable bar series (excluding mini bars) while the fronts will only fit that specific bar.
Are the cutting boards dishwasher safe?
- No. Although the cutting boards/prep panels are chemically resistant, they may warp due to the heat of a dishwasher.
Can portable bars be battery operated?
- Yes. Battery life will vary greatly depending on the size of the bar and the color of LED lighting you’re using. We recommend purchasing two batteries for longer events. Find out more about battery life on the Battery & Charger page.
Can the dimensions of your mobile bars be customized?
- Due to the modular nature of all of the components for our bars, the dimensions of our bars cannot be modified. Exceptions can be made for high quantity custom orders.
BRANDING & GRAPHICS ON YOUR PORTABLE BAR
Whether you’re using your portable bar at conventions to promote your product, events and weddings, as satellite bars in restaurants or even as a home bar, there is no better way to customize it than to add your own personal touch with branding graphics and logos. Luckily here at Customized Design’s, we’ve invested in some of the latest and most advanced printing technology available which means we’re able to do all of our printing in-house. This drastically reduces the cost and lead times. So much that we offer free graphics on the front panels of each of our portable bars!
Why our graphics are different
- Unlike our competitors, our graphics are not stickers. Our graphics are permanently printed directly onto the removable acrylic panels which means they are more durable and will never peel off over time. This printing process gives us much more flexibility with your graphics since we don’t need to apply vinyl decals to the entire surface of the bar panels even for logos that don’t cover the entire area.
- Printing directly on the surface also produces a much more desirable effect when backlit and since all of our portable bars include LED lighting, we feel this is really important. Bars with a lot of color can produce very cool effects when the LED lighting changes colors. See an example of this here. Grayscale (black and white) graphics also look great when backlit with different colors.
- Another big advantage of our direct print technology is that we can completely block out the LED lighting with the graphic and leave only certain portions of your graphics lit up which will make them pop even more. This is something that isn’t possible with traditional vinyl graphics.
Sending us your graphics and requirements
- Our printers are capable of printing very high resolution and the higher quality your graphics are the higher quality the end product will be. For simple logos we prefer graphics be in vector format when possible. This is because vector graphics can be stretched infinitely without loss of quality. These formats are usually in .AI, .EPS, or .PDF form. Full image graphics should be as high resolution as possible.
- Please do not send us extremely low-quality images for your portable bar graphics. These two examples of our logo (low) (high) illustrate the difference between low quality and high-quality graphics. If you don’t have the high-resolution version of your graphics handy please try to find them before submitting them to us.
What to do if you don’t have high-resolution graphics
Not all is lost! If you’ve done everything you can to find the highest resolution version or original artwork but can’t, shoot them over to us anyway and we’ll do what we can to make them work. Many companies will charge a fee for not submitting print ready artwork. We are not one of those companies.
Creating graphics specifically for our mobile bars
- These are a few tips if you or your graphic designer are creating graphics specifically for our portable bars.
- Artwork should be in RGB color mode. Not CMYK
- All blacks and black backgrounds should be RGB 0,0,0. Anything less will allow lighting to bleed through the image
- All images outside the acrylic panel outline should be cropped to the correct size or hidden with a clipping mask
- If your graphics are too large to be sent via email be sure to contact us for our dropbox information
What to do if you don’t have graphics at all
- No problem! Contact us and we’ll help you put something together. (within reason)
- We also offer free, high resolution, stock graphic with every bar purchase. See the bottom of the Logo Submission page for more info.
- Keep in mind that images without white backgrounds need to be close to the Length x Height ratios of our bar panels. For example, this image will work on the 77Bar but it won’t work on the 48 or 62.