LED LIGHTED BAR SHELVES
ANY COLOR. ANY SHAPE. (ALMOST)
We offer the largest selection of color options and bar display styles you'll find anywhere. Check out our Colors Page to see all the available options. If you don't see a color you like, we'll find one. If you don't see a style of liquor display you want, we'll invent a new one.
For over a decade, we've stayed ahead of our competition by continuing to improve our liquor display's designs and always offering the best LED lighting system available on the market. We now offer just about every variation of liquor shelves you can possibly imagine! All of our liquor displays are backed by our lifetime warranty which means we stand by our product forever.
COMMON BAR SHELVING QUESTIONS
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free on the majority of our smaller displays but, larger items must ship freight. We recommend contacting us to get the best rate possible. Especially when ordering multiple quantities.
Do you offer multiple quantity discounts?
- We do! Just add items to your cart and discounts will be applied automatically.
What is the lead time?
- Lead times will vary depending on the options you choose. Common sized displays (24", 36", 48") are often in stock and ship within 1-3 business days.
- Displays with custom finishes, logos and odd lengths are built to order and can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on current workload.
- It's best to contact us for an accurate lead time on custom items.
How many bottles will a display hold?
- It varies between display size but your average bottle will be roughly 3" to 3.5" in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5"
- For example: A 3 Tier 48" display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5" = 41 Bottles
Can I choose the color of the led lighting?
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can get more info on the NeXus Lighting Page
How much energy do your L.E.D.s use?
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it's wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White - 4w per linear foot
- Green - .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue - .1.3w per linear foot
- Red - .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48" shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
Can these displays be used in an outdoor bar?
- Yes and no. While our displays are sealed fairly well and use water resistant LED lighting, we don't recommend putting these displays where they would be directly exposed to the elements: Rain, sun, snow, salt water etc.
- Covered outdoor bars are usually fine and each display includes rubber feet to keep water/spills from pooling underneath it.
- Displays for oceanfront bars that will be exposed to extreme humidity and saltwater can be specially made to hold up to the elements. Contact us for details.
What is Formaldehyde?
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don't use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don't you?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you still have questions about our Bar Shelving, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Bar Shelving Logos & Branding
- All of our liquor displays can have your logo, favorite sports team or favorite liquor brand added to the front!
- If you have already have a logo design, you can upload it after checkout when you select the "Add a logo" option.
- For best results we require that all designs be in high resolution. Acceptable formats are: .ai, .eps, .pdf .png and high resolution jpeg. Please note that if you submit a low resolution file, we may not be able to work with it.
- Don't have a logo? No problem! We can also create logos many different type fonts which can be downloaded from dafont.com or any other font website. If you choose to go this route, simply leave the upload logo form empty and email us both your logo phrase and which font you want it in. Be sure to include the font name and the website you found it on.
Full Color Logos
- We have the capability to add full color logos to your liquor shelves. This unique ability allows you to use the true original colors of your logo and use much more complex logos than ever before.
- This logo style is ideal for corporate branding and highly complex logos with a lot of color detail. Currently color logos can only be achieved on displays with black finishes.
Single Color Logos
- Two tone logos are done by taking your logo and converting it to a single color which is then backlit by the led lighting. This logo style can be done on displays with any finish. (black, wood, metals)
Additional Logo Options
- We have the ability to implement a wide variety of logo types. Edge lit panels, full print graphics, etc. Be sure to contact us for more information on these types of custom logos.