BAR SHELVING & LIQUOR DISPLAYS
ANY COLOR. ANY SHAPE. (ALMOST)
We offer the largest selection of color options and bar display styles you'll find anywhere. Check out our Colors Page to see all the available options. If you don't see a color you like, we'll find one. If you don't see a style of liquor display you want, we'll invent a new one.
COMMON BAR SHELVING QUESTIONS
How many bottles will a display hold?
• It varies between display size but your average bottle will be roughly 3" to 3.5" in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5"
• For example: A 3 Tier 48" display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5" = 41 Bottles
Can I choose the color of the led lighting?
• Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
• You can get more info on the NeXus Lighting Page
How much energy do your L.E.D.s use?
• We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it's wattage varies depending on the color setting.
• White - 4w per linear foot
• Green - .1.5w per linear foot
• Blue - .1.3w per linear foot
• Red - .9w per linear foot
• A 3 tier 48" shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
Where does the power cord come out? Can I move it?
• For standard displays, the power cord comes out the back right (when facing it) towards the bottom.
• We can put the cord exit wherever you prefer upon request.
Can these displays be used in an outdoor bar?
• Yes and no. While our displays are sealed fairly well and use water resistant LED lighting, we don't recommend putting these displays where they would be directly exposed to the elements: Rain, sun, snow, salt water etc.
• Covered outdoor bars are usually fine and each display includes rubber feet to keep water/spills from pooling underneath it.
• Displays for oceanfront bars that will be exposed to extreme humidity and saltwater can be specially made to hold up to the elements. Contact us for details.
Are the bottom or back of your displays finished?
• Neither the back or the bottom of our displays are finished.
• If you are mounting a display above eye level, you can request to have us finish the bottom with the same color as the front/sides.
• If your display will be visible from all sides, you can request to have the back of your display finished.
What is Formaldehyde?
• Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
• For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
• You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don't use materials with added formaldehyde.
• While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don't you?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you still have questions about our Bar Shelving, please don't hesitate to contact us!