- NeXus LED Lighting System
- Impact Resistant Shelving
- Countertop Grade Formica Finish
- Cabinet Grade MDF Construction
- LED Lighting & Nexus Controller
- 12v UL Listed Power Supply
- Rubber Feet
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Multiple Colors/Finishes Available
- Logos & Branding
- Custom Dimensions & Fabrication Available
Do you have a limited amount of room but still want to show off your liquor selection? Then the Two Step LED Lighted Liquor Display is for you. This product is perfect for displaying your favorite brands without dominating your counter top and back bar display.
9″ D x 8.25″ H x X” L
Download the 2 tier spec sheet
• All of our bar displays are fabricated with cabinet grade MDF and laminated with a post form countertop grade laminate to hold up to the harshest commercial environments
• We strictly use formaldehyde-free MDF in the fabrication
of our products.
• All of our liquor shelves include removable rubber feet to keep your investment from coming into contact with liquids on your countertop
• All of our products include our lifetime guarantee! See the Warranty Page for more details.
Multiple Finishes & Colors Available
• All of our displays can be fabricated in any color on our finishes page.
Logos & Branding
• Want your bar shelves to have a more personal touch? Want to promote a certain brand in your establishment? Have us add a lighted logo to your display! See the Logos & Branding page for more details.
• Often times liquor brands and reps will pay to have their brand on your display. It never hurts to ask them!
•Displays over 97″ and above are considered oversized. They are a great option when very long continuous displays are needed. However, due to material constraints, they require special fabrication techniques and shipping requirements so there are a few manufacturing constraints and do not qualify for free shipping.
•These displays can only be manufactured with a black finish
•They can only be made with standard logos (no full color)
•The acrylic shelves for displays over 99″ will be split into two sections. There will be a visible but inconspicuous line in the center of each shelf.
•They do not qualify for free shipping
Custom Dimensions and Modifications
• Our name is Customized Designs so it only makes sense that we can custom tailor your display to meet your exact needs. Contact us!
COMMON LIQUOR DISPLAY QUESTIONS
All standard 1,2,3 and 4 tier displays ship free!
We do! Just add multiple items to your cart and they will be automatically calculated.
- Lead times will vary depending on the options you choose. Displays without logos or custom finishes will typically ship in a week.
- Common size displays with black finish are typically in-stock.
- If you're on a tight deadline, you can contact for current lead times or you can choose accelerated delivery to ensure your display will ship within 3 days.
- It varies between display size but your average bottle will be roughly 3″ to 3.5″ in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5″
- For example: A 3 Tier 48″ display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5″ = 41 Bottles
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can get more info on the NeXus Lighting Page
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it’s wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White – 4w per linear foot
- Green – .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue – .1.3w per linear foot
- Red – .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48″ shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don’t use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don’t you?
- Yes and no. While our displays are sealed fairly well and use water resistant LED lighting, we don’t recommend putting these displays where they would be directly exposed to the elements: Rain, sun, snow, salt water etc.
- Covered outdoor bars are usually fine and each display includes rubber feet to keep water/spills from pooling underneath it.
- Displays for oceanfront bars that will be exposed to extreme humidity and saltwater can be specially made to hold up to the elements. Contact us for details.
- Neither the back or the bottom of our displays are finished.
- If you are mounting a display above eye level, you can request to have us finish the bottom with the same color as the front/sides.
- If your display will be visible from all sides, you can request to have the back of your display finished.
- For standard displays, the power cord comes out the back right (when facing it) towards the bottom.
- We can put the cord exit wherever you prefer upon request.
We're here to help!
You can give us a call anytime. (303)733-6400
Or, shoot us an email with the form below.