International Shipping Do you ship internationally?
While we can ship virtually anywhere in the world, shipping our products overseas is typically very expensive due to the large dimensions of most of our items.Shipping to Canada
- Shipping to Canada isn’t as expensive as shipping overseas since products can be shipping Ground or Freight.
- Smaller items will ship via UPS or Fedex Ground.
- Larger items that need to be shipped freight may requiring that you get a customs broker to handle the duties and taxes.
Duties and Taxes
- All products being shipped overseas must be shipped via UPS or Fedex and will be express air (which is expensive)
- Our products cannot be shipped via USPS
- Items/Orders too large for parcel shipping will need to be shipped to a freight forwarder in the US. We do not arrange ocean shipments.
Payment for International Orders
- Duties, taxes and any other fees related to importing are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- We are not able provide estimates for these fees.
- All international orders must be paid via bank transfer. No exceptions.
- Products shipped internationally have the same warranty as if they were shipped within the US. However, we do not cover the shipping costs for replacement parts for any reason.