MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE
Our low profile liquor displays are a great way to maximize the space on your bar. The front steps of these liquor shelves are less than half the normal height of our standard bottle displays and only sits 1.75″ off the bar. This low profile front step lets you take advantage of every inch of height available on your counter.
- 1 Tier – 4.5″ Deep x 1.75″ High x X” L
- 2 Tier – 9″ Deep x 5.75″ High x X” L
- 3 Tier – 13.5″ Deep x 9.75″ High x X” L
- 4 Tier – 18″ Deep x 13.5″ High x X” L
- Two and Three tier shelves can be wall mounted with our standard, easy to install aluminum mounting bracket.
- One Tier Displays cannot be mounted with this bracket because the bracket is taller than the actual shelf.
- Four Tier Displays cannot be mounted due to weight.
Finishes & Colors
- All of our displays can be made with any of the finishes on the Color Options page.
Nexus LED Lighting
- All of our low profile liquor shelves include Nexus LED Lighting. Our one of a kind, easy to use programmable remote control. It has a unique feature that allows you to create custom color changing programs right on the remote. You can find out more about our LED Lighting system here.
- Includes UL Listed LED Lighting and Power Supply
Custom Dimensions and Modifications
- All of our products are made to order which means we can custom tailor your low profile liquor shelving exactly to your needs if needed.
Note: Because of the low clearance between the shelf and the LED lighting there may be visible hotspots along the bottom step. It may also appear brighter than the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tiers.
COMMON LOW PROFILE LIQUOR DISPLAY QUESTIONS
All low profile liquor displays ship free!
We do! Just add multiple items to your cart and they will be automatically calculated.
- All low profile bar displays are built to order and lead times will vary depending on the options you choose as well as the quantity you need.
- Displays with common finishes will typically ship within 1-2 weeks although this may vary depending on current workload.
- If you need something with a quick turnaround, you can contact us for current lead times or choose the Accelerated Delivery option above.
- Low profile displays can't have a standard logo in the front because the bottom tier is only 1.5" tall.
- Alternative logo options would be to add a logo to the second tier (which is blocked if you put bottles in front of it) or add an edge lit sign to the top tier.
- It varies between display size but your average bottle will be roughly 3″ to 3.5″ in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5″
- For example: A 3 Tier 48″ display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5″ = 41 Bottles
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can get more info on the NeXus Lighting Page
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it’s wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White – 4w per linear foot
- Green – .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue – .1.3w per linear foot
- Red – .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48″ shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don’t use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don’t you?