We realize if your purchasing an island style bottle display then you have customers on each side of the bar.This is why all of our island style bottle displays have a double-wide top shelf so all your customers can see your entire selection.
2 SIDED ISLAND SHELVES
The two-sided island liquor bottle shelves are the most economical choice of our double sided bottle displays while still giving you the ability to maximize the space on your island bar display.
3 SIDED ISLAND SHELVES
The three-sided island liquor bottle shelf display is a great solution for when you want the wraparound look, but don’t need it on all four sides. One end of these displays wrap around while the other end remains flat so you can use it for peninsula bars, when you need to push it up against walls or just need to leave a space for things like registers or bar taps.
4 SIDED ISLAND SHELVES
The 4 sided island liquor bottle display is the ultimate liquor shelf for any island bar. With it’s four sided wrap design, you’ll have complete visibility on all sides so you’re entire selection is visible from all sides of your bar.
• All of our island style bar shelves are fabricated with cabinet grade MDF and laminated with a post form countertop grade laminate to hold up to the harshest commercial environments
• We strictly use formaldehyde-free MDF in the fabrication of our products.
• All of our liquor shelves include removable rubber feet to keep your investment from coming into contact with liquids on your countertop
Multiple Finishes & Colors Available
Logos & Branding
• Want your bar shelves to have a more personal touch? Want to promote a certain brand in your establishment? Have us add a lighted logo to your display! See the Logos & Branding page for more details.
• Often times liquor brands and reps will pay to have their brand on your display. It never hurts to ask them!
Custom Dimensions and Modifications
ISLAND STYLE LIQUOR DISPLAY GALLERY
This is a custom island style liquor display we made recently. The customer like the style of the 4 sided islands but, they wanted to add a more high-end look to it so they asked if we could make one that looks more rounded. Naturally, we jumped at the opportunity to make something new and challenging and this display was exactly that!