- The wraparound style led bottle displays are similar to our standard liquor shelves but instead of the ends being flat, the shelves wrap around both sides giving you a more luxurious look while displaying your liquor selection on all three sides.
- Bottle capacity for wraparound displays is relatively the same as standard bar shelves.
- 2 Tier – 9″ D x 8.25″ H (click for diagram)
- 3 Tier – 13.5″ D x 12.25″ H (click for diagram)
- 4 Tier – 18″ D x 16.25″ H (click for diagram)
- Nexus LED Controller
- UL Listed LED Lighting & Power Supply
- Rubber Feet
- Lifetime Warranty
Finishes & Colors
- All of our wrap style displays can be made with any of the finishes on the Color Options page.
Nexus LED Lighting
- All of our wrap style bar shelves include Nexus LED Lighting. Our one of a kind, easy to use programmable remote control. It has a unique feature that allows you to create custom color changing programs right on the remote. You can find out more about our LED Lighting system here.
Custom Dimensions and Modifications
- All of our products are made to order which means we can custom tailor your wrap liquor shelving exactly to your needs if needed.
- Wrap displays can be custom made with one end flat.
- Low profile versions available upon request.
COMMON WRAP LIQUOR DISPLAY QUESTIONS
- Most wrap style liquor displays will require being shipped via freight since they are more prone to damage than our standard displays and require additional protection.
- Freight costs can vary greatly depending on your zip code so we're not able to calculate shipping costs online.
- Feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate!
We do! Just add multiple items to your cart and they will be automatically calculated.
- Lead times for wrap displays are usually a little longer than our standard displays since they are more complicated to make and only a select number of fabricators know how to make them.
- Lead times are typically 2-3 weeks although this can be shorter at times. We recommend you contact us if lead time is an issue for your project.
- Custom finishes can increase lead times depending on their availability.
- Wrap displays will hold roughly the same amount of bottles as a standard display with the same length and number of tiers.
- Your average bottle will be roughly 3″ to 3.5″ in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5″
- For example: A 3 Tier 48″ display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5″ = 41 Bottles
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can find more info in the NeXus Lighting tab above.
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it’s wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White – 4w per linear foot
- Green – .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue – .1.3w per linear foot
- Red – .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48″ shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don’t use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don’t you?
User Created Color Changing Modes
- The most notable feature and what makes this remote one of a kind is the ability to create your own custom color changing modes without the need for special software or hardware.
- Instead of being stuck with the same old generic fade sequences, unable to control which colors pop up next, you’re able to pick and choose which colors you want to incorporate into your color changing program.
- Not only can you choose which colors you want but you can decide how long it will stay on a certain color and how long it will spend transitioning to the next!
- Want to display ALL of your favorite sports teams colors? Want to create a special color scheme for the holidays? No problem! With this LED lighting, the possibilities really are endless!
User Created Static Colors
- Another awesome feature of this remote is the option to create your own static colors.
- If you can’t find a color you like in the 16 preset colors, just create and save your own! When you’re done you can even incorporate those custom colors into your custom color changing modes.
-16 Preset colors
-4 Preset color changing modes
Don’t have a logo yet? No problem! We can help create one or you can choose from millions of stock photos and graphics we offer for free! Click here for more info.
- All of our liquor displays can have your logo, favorite sports team or favorite liquor brand added to the front!
- For best results, we require that all designs be in high resolution. Acceptable formats are: .ai, .eps, .pdf .png and high resolution jpeg. Please note that if you submit a low-resolution file, we may not be able to work with it.
- Don’t have a logo? No problem! We can also create logos many different type fonts which can be downloaded from dafont.com or any other font website. Be sure to include the font name and the website you found it on.
- We have the capability to add full-color logos to your liquor shelves. This unique ability allows you to use the true original colors of your logo and use much more complex logos than ever before.
- This logo style is ideal for corporate branding and highly complex logos with a lot of color detail. Currently, color logos can only be achieved on displays with black finishes.
Single Color Logos
- Two-tone logos are done by taking your logo and converting it to a single color which is then backlit by the led lighting. This logo style can be done on displays with any finish. (black, wood, metals)
Additional Logo Options
- We have the ability to implement a wide variety of logo types. Edge-lit panels, full print graphics, etc. Be sure to contact us for more information on these types of custom logos.
To see a full list of Color Options with previews, visit the Color Options page.