- The wraparound style led bottle displays are similar to our standard liquor shelves but instead of the ends being flat, the shelves wrap around both sides giving you a more luxurious look while displaying your liquor selection on all three sides.
- Bottle capacity for wraparound displays is relatively the same as standard bar shelves.
- 2 Tier – 9″ D x 8.25″ H (click for diagram)
- 3 Tier – 13.5″ D x 12.25″ H (click for diagram)
- 4 Tier – 18″ D x 16.25″ H (click for diagram)
- Nexus LED Controller
- UL Listed LED Lighting & Power Supply
- Rubber Feet
- Lifetime Warranty
Finishes & Colors
- All of our wrap style displays can be made with any of the finishes on the Color Options page.
Nexus LED Lighting
- All of our wrap style bar shelves include Nexus LED Lighting. Our one of a kind, easy to use programmable remote control. It has a unique feature that allows you to create custom color changing programs right on the remote. You can find out more about our LED Lighting system here.
Custom Dimensions and Modifications
- All of our products are made to order which means we can custom tailor your wrap liquor shelving exactly to your needs if needed.
- Wrap displays can be custom made with one end flat.
- Low profile versions available upon request.
COMMON WRAP LIQUOR DISPLAY QUESTIONS
- Most wrap style liquor displays will require being shipped via freight since they are more prone to damage than our standard displays and require additional protection.
- Freight costs can vary greatly depending on your zip code so we're not able to calculate shipping costs online.
- Feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate!
We do! Just add multiple items to your cart and they will be automatically calculated.
- Lead times for wrap displays are usually a little longer than our standard displays since they are more complicated to make and only a select number of fabricators know how to make them.
- Lead times are typically 2-3 weeks although this can be shorter at times. We recommend you contact us if lead time is an issue for your project.
- Custom finishes can increase lead times depending on their availability.
- Wrap displays will hold roughly the same amount of bottles as a standard display with the same length and number of tiers.
- Your average bottle will be roughly 3″ to 3.5″ in diameter. To find the total bottle capacity, multiply the length of the display by the number of steps and divide by 3.5″
- For example: A 3 Tier 48″ display would be 48 x 3 / 3.5″ = 41 Bottles
- Yes! Nearly every product we make comes with our NeXus Remote Controlled Lighting System which has variety of different pre-set colors and modes to choose from as well as the ability to create custom colors and custom lighting programs.
- You can find more info in the NeXus Lighting tab above.
- We use a higher than average intensity LED lighting and it’s wattage varies depending on the color setting.
- White – 4w per linear foot
- Green – .1.5w per linear foot
- Blue – .1.3w per linear foot
- Red – .9w per linear foot
- A 3 tier 48″ shelf, for example, would run on approximately 48 watts on white.
- Formaldehyde is a chemical bonding agent used in most MDF wood. Formaldehyde can cause allergic reactions in certain people and has been linked to some forms of cancer.
- For this reason, we only use formaldehyde-free MDF both for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- You will find large furniture manufacturers like IKEA also don’t use materials with added formaldehyde.
- While formaldehyde free materials are much more expensive than those without it, we feel the added cost is well worth it. Don’t you?