The Pool led furniture series is our unique, one of a kind design that incorporates elements from our Lumen series with it's acrylic top and combines it with a metal frame that provides an amazingly contemporary contrast that is sure to stand out in your lounge or bar.
COMMON AURORA SERIES QUESTIONS
Can Aurora tables be used outside?
• Yes! The metal frames are powder coated which is very durable and the acrylic tops will not be damaged by continuous outdoor use.
• Keep in mind that the power supplies included with our products are not outdoor rated so they will either need to be protected from the elements or you will need to get outdoor rated 12v power supplies.
Where do you put the power supply?
• Because of the these table's open design, there is no place to hide the power supply like with our other led furniture. This means the cord and power supply will need to be run across the floor and hidden somewhere.
Where does the cord come out?
• The power cord comes out the bottom of one of the table legs unless another location is specified at the time of ordering.
Can these tables run on a battery?
• Yes. However, we build in a special compartment underneath the table to house the battery so we need to know if you're running them on a battery when you place your order.
• Battery operated versions will also not have a power cord coming out of the table leg. If you plan on alternating corded and battery operation, please tell us so we can make both options possible.
Do Aurora tables only come with a black frame?
• The frame can be powder coated in any of our powder coating colors.