How are additional table tops attached?
• Table tops are attached with four recessed stainless steel bolts. This allows them to be easily removed or replaced. The tops are also interchangeable between tables of the same size. We can permanantly affix the tops without fasteners but this can significantly increase shipping costs.
I see pictures of table tops with no fasteners. How's that done?
• Those pictures are from our event rental clients and are only affixed temporarily for a single event. They use very strong adhesive tape which works short term but is not recommended as a permanent solution for bars or nightclubs.
Can you stand or dance on these tables?
• No. While these tables can hold a lot of weight, they are not designed to be regularly stood or danced on. (like most tables)
• Will they fall apart if someone does stand on them? No, but over time this can cause problems so they should not be purchased for this purpose.
• The only led table we make specifically designed to be danced on is the dance floor table.
• If you feel this could be a problem, we can reinforce other tables so they can be danced on.
What's the difference between your tables and the cheaper versions I've seen?
• While the pictures of our tables may look similar to other "cheaper" options, they are not remotely close to the same product. Our led tables are made with acrylic (hard plastic) while the cheap versions are made out of molded polyethylene. The same type of material trash cans and bottle caps are made with.
• If you're on the fence, we recommend you read our blog about cheap led furniture and why you should avoid it.